How I started an Open eTwinning MOOC course

One day, while surfing the Internet, I came across a Facebook page about Open eTwinning.
I know what eTwinning is, I've been using it since September, but this was something absolutely new for me. Well, as a very inquisitive person, I decided to give it a try. Another reason why I joined this adventure is because I am very communicative and extrovert and love making new friends. That's why we all use eTwinning, do we?

So, here I am, using my old blog which I started a couple of years ago but posted almost nothing.


3,2,1! Let's introduce ourselves!

The firs task for all the participants was to give a short presentation of oneself, using one of the recommended tools. I decided to use STORYBIRD.COM since I've never used it before. And I was delighted! So many beautiful illustrations! I really had a hard time choosing the illustrator. Finally, I made this one.



eTwinning in 140

I presume that most people who joined this course already know something about the portal.
What does it mean to me? 
I started using it last September when a colleague suggested a project concerning the European Day of Languages. I liked the idea of co-working, joint program activities and collaborating. The students liked it a lot, too. We had a beautiful display in the school hall so the parents could also admire their children's work. 






That's how both students and I hooked on it.

And the good thing is that all the teachers who use it are so cooperative and eager to help, and I've learnt a lot and improved so much. 

ETwinning is a great platform, and I am really happy to have the opportunity to use it and work together with so many beautiful people all around Europe who share the optimism and ideas. 

You can find me on the portal as Ana Krstić.

Thank you for reading this and happy eTwinning!


Comments

Popular Posts